Become an Operator Member
The FTTH Council Europe offers a special Operator Member Status for all interested network operators and utility companies. This offer has a wide range of advantages, including direct access to exclusive information, networking opportunities and participation in selected working committees of the FTTH Council Europe.
Organisations can apply for the Operator Member Status if they are a European network operator, utility company or municipal organisation that is either already operating an access network that includes FTTH/B connections or can prove that it is in the process of introducing FTTH/B connections within the next 24 months.
Operator Members benefit from:
- Exclusive access to detailed studies, market data and analyst reports
- Access to promotional material and presentations that prove the need for FTTH
- Unique networking opportunities
- Visibility as an exhibitor/sponsor at the prestigious FTTH Conference in Europe
- Visibility as Operator Member on the FTTH Council Europe website
- Exclusive opportunities to participate in the working committees of the FTTH Council Europe
- -Deployment and Operations Committee
- -Market Intelligence Committee
- -Fibre Business Models Committee
- -Policy and Regulations Committee
The annual fee for Operator Members is 4,284 euro.
For more information on the FTTH Council Europe click here.